FolderMount Premium [ROOT] APK v2.7
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview:Foldermount - Link envelopes from inside SD to outer to free space
ROOT is needed. Without it, into the application won't dispatch.
Issues? Utilize the EMAIL DEVELOPER interface as a part of the Play Store.
Today a few applications store huge records over the inside SD card (e.g. recreations, podcasts, disconnected from the net RSS substance, pictures, features, logged off route programming). Ordinarily clients have a little inward sd card size (~16gb) while the outside SD is a considerable measure greater (~32-64gb). The vast majority of these applications clients download from the Play Store spare their application information in the inward sdcard as a matter of course and don't have an alternative to utilize the outside SD card to store information so they starve your inner SD card memory. Foldermount is the answer for this issue. This application can connect organizers in your inside sdcard to envelopes in your outer sdcard along these lines populating the interior sdcard organizers with substance that truly exists in the outside card. This helps us free space and have various diversions/applications with enormous information put away all the while without the need to uninstall. For Nexus gadgets with no outside sdcard, this application ought to help join organizers to a usb blaze drive for instance.
Peculiarities of Foldermount:
* It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if fundamental.
* Mount inner SD card organizers to outside SD envelopes.
* Support for Android 2.3 - 4.2.2.
* Move content from inner to outside when a couple is included. (Dialog brief)
* Holo themed all through and an instinctive GUI plan.
* Add an organizer pair. Source is the interior sdcard and objective is your extsdcard
* After including, FM will offer to move the records for you. Click yes.
* Wait until the move operation is carried out then click on the PIN. On the off chance that PIN turns green, you're good to go.
* The records will exist in both the source and goal in the wake of mounting. This is normal and is ordinary. The documents you see in your inner sdcard really dwell in your outer sdcard now and on the off chance that you "unpin" the pair, you'll see that your interior sdcard is unfilled once more.
There are different applications that do likewise usefulness yet this is the first to bring you help for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed application and a natural interface.
Have a fabulous time :-)
-Initial backing for Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
-Updated Latvian area
-Fixed color topic for a few gadgets in record pilgrim